- Sanctuary - Carlotta Banks will teach on Heaven for 2 weeks and will then start a small group for those who are hungry for more. The Larry Brandau will be leading us on another exciting journey this fall as we continue studying our Walk With God.
- Motorcycle Safety with Chuck Nave, room 32 off the Fellowship Hall.
- Lost your job? Need some encouragement? Randall White will lead a Job Loss Support Group that we believe could change your outlook and give you courage to build faith in hard times. Look for us on the Education hallway.
- Steve King will teach Beginner Spanish to those of you interested in learning a new language. They will meet in the LFLC.
- Look for a place for you and your spouse to grow together? Pastor Ronny and Darlene will be continuing their Couples Small Group. You never know what exciting things might happen when you show up.
- Looking for relevance of Scripture in our culture and government? Travis Price will be continuing his small group God and Government. This is your opportunity to learn and become aware of some history and shed light on our current situation.
- If you love to learn, Lawrence Lockett's Small Group is the place to be. He will teach from the Bible and draw parallels to help apply it in your life.
- We have a growing Children's Program with Tim and Karen at the helm teaching children about God in creative and fun ways.
- Bobby Fleck wants your teens to get involved with our Youth Group where he will be teaching them Christ in a new and relevant way.
All classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and a nursery is available for children 0-4. We also serve a delicious meal starting at 5:30 p.m. Menu and prices are avilable each Sunday in the bulletin or you can call the church office for details.
We hope to see you starting this Wednesday! And remeber...